A series of free training videos are being produced for practicing orders of Cabal Fang. The series is called Cabal Fang Uncut and Elder Charles Ellis and I are filming now. The first video is called “Basic Strikes” and is already available.
Each video will be approximately thirty minutes, and is intended to represent a full month of training focus. Our goal is to have an entire year of video training available no later than March 1st 2015.
The Cabal Fang Uncut video series is available free of charge, but only to sanctioned orders of Cabal Fang. For more information on Cabal Fang, to locate an order near you, or to find out how to start your own club (we call them “orders”), visit the Cabal Fang website or read the Cabal Fang Manual (links below). If you still have questions, send an email.
[Everybody asks how much it costs, I guess because they just can’t believe what they’re hearing. The answer is $2.99 — the cost to download the eBook. Everything else is 100% completely free. Really and truly, for real, actually, materially free.]
What is Cabal Fang?
Cabal Fang is a unique, eclectic, and transformative martial art based on Western martial culture and the secrets of the Western Mystery Tradition. Its primary goal is to develop and nurture physically fit and spiritually fulfilled men and women capable of making the world a better place for themselves and all living things.
- No contracts and no fees — Cabal Fang is always free.
- There are no uniforms, no belts, no bare feet, and no masters or gurus in Cabal Fang. All members are equal regardless of experience.
- Knowledge isn’t rationed out bit by bit over many years so that a master or guru can maintain a revenue stream or maintain a false air of mystery. Time-honored techniques with proven effectiveness are available from day one.
- You’ll be liberated, not indoctrinated. Join an existing club or start your own club — either way you get a say in how the club operates.
Questions are encouraged, and testing of all techniques and concepts isn’t just okay — it’s required.
- You’ll get fit fast. Real fighting fitness is built into Cabal Fang practice.
- There is a spiritual element, but without moralistic rules or preachiness. Cabal Fang’s exams and initiations encourage and enable each person to get in touch with his or her own spiritual center. This is why Cabal Fang is open to everyone regardless of belief system (or lack thereof).
For a detailed introduction to Cabal Fang you are invited to read the Cabal Fang Manual in your choice of eBook formats:
Cabal Fang Manual at Smashwords (all formats)