Well, it’s the end of an era. I just sold my 2000 Ford Ranger for $2,000. I’ll be shocked to pieces if I ever have a vehicle that out-performs the Ranger. Here are the stats:
- 2000 Ford Ranger, Regular Cab, 2.5L RW drive
- Bought it in 2004 with 61,000 miles
- Paid $6,000 cash
- Drove it for 15 years and 138,000 miles
- Sold it today for $2,000 cash.
- A/C blew cold until just this year.
- Other than A/C, two clutches, an alternator, and a busted seat (the lumbar adjustment broke and had to be fixed for $200 a few years back) I only had brakes, tires, maintenance and routine expenses.
An incredible vehicle. Sorry to see her go.
Now lets see if my Ford Escape does that well!