I’m flummoxed as to why there hasn’t been one single read on yesterday’s post, which was pretty darned cool. Seriously? Go get some!
And now for today’s workout. Pardon me, but I’m on kind of a kick right now. A kick kick. Enjoy.
Kicks: 7 x 3:00/1:00 of two-kick combos vs. heavy bag with perfect form. Here are some suggestions (make sure you add appropriate punches to keep your body mechanics honest, and keep your hands up):
- Lead leg mid-section Side Kick, lead leg high-section Stamping Kick
- Rear leg low Roundhouse, sidestep, lead leg low Roundhouse
- Lead leg low Stamp Kick, rear leg high-section Stamping Kick
- Lead leg mid-section Side Kick, rear leg spinning Wheel Kick
- Lead leg low Roundhouse, lead leg high Crescent Kick
- Lead leg high Roundhouse, rear leg Back Kick
- Rear leg high Roundhouse, step out, lead leg high Hook Kick
Physical Training (I used PTDICE to create this one): Full pyramid to 9 of Diamond Push-ups, Pikes, and Side Lunges.