Lost of stuff has happened and/or is happening right now that falls under the heading “HOT.”
- On Friday somebody gave me a Paqui Ghost Pepper tortilla chip. Delicious. But make no mistake. These mother-truckers are hot.
- It was in the 70s yesterday and last night my wife and I had to open the windows to keep from sweating under our winter comforter. To those people who laughed when Bernie Sanders said that the biggest threat facing the planet is climate change: Can you “feel the Bern” now? No, of course you can’t. Because you’re idiots.
- This morning, while cooking breakfast, I watched a very cheerful Tamron Hall talk about all of the fun stuff people were doing this weekend because it was so nice and warm. Are you fricking kidding me? I know gloom and doom doesn’t sell advertising, but the lame-stream media has got to take some time away from stupidity and give it to important, intelligent storytelling. So I tweeted thusly:
And now for your Cabal Fang WOD. This is a 45- minute “FEEL THE BURN” killer. Enjoy.
- Dumbbells. 4 x 10 of Bent Rows, Squats, Kung Fu Curls, Curl-ups.
- Kicks. 10 x 1:00/:30 of max power kicks vs. heavy bag.
- Bike. 30 x :30, alternating AFAYC and coasting.