Make this your shining hour.
Put out like this is your one shot for an Olympic gold medal or it’s your black belt exam. Put out like Mom and Dad are watching you fight to free nuns and orphan babies from a concentration camp.
All we want is all you’ve got.
One Shining Hour: Cabal Fang Martial Arts Training Involution #159
- Warm up for at least 8 minutes.
- 10:00 half pyramid of BackNeck Bridge, Prison Push-ups, Ankle Picks and Get-ups. See how high you can climb before the timer beeps (I almost finished my 9th rep of each). Beginners sub Back Bridge for Back Neck Bridge, regular Push-ups for the Prisons, Lunges for the Ankle Picks, etc. as needed. Modify, adapt and overcome.
- 10:00 on the heavy bag. No round breaks and no pussyfooting around. Take as few 12-count breaks as you need to survive this nightmare.
- 10:00 run. See how much ground you can cover before the timer beeps.
- Cool down for 5:00.
- 30 minutes of contemplation, mediation or prayer (your choice).