I’m just getting over being sick, and since I don’t have the energy to be original, I’m sharing someone else’s originality. Fun post by some industrious folks availing themselves of a nifty resource. Books rock!
Have you seen these? These small wonders are called Little Free Libraries. On the honor system, readers take a book, read a book, and return a book.
On a recent visit to Raleigh, my best friend and I Google mapped our way around the center of the city and distributed copies of The Dystopian Nation of City-State: An Anthology. Hopefully, someone’s summer reading list will be infused with the political antics of City-State’s cruel government and the hopeful, yet vengeful Illegals.
The Dystopian Nation of City-State: An Anthology drop off points:
1. 2001 Lorimer Road, Raleigh, NC 27606
2. 119 Hawthorne Road, Raleigh, NC 27605
3. 507 South Saunders Street, Raleigh, NC 27603
4. 215 South McDowell Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
5. 701 South Bloodworth Street, Raleigh, NC 27601
Check out Free Little Libraries here. There may be one near you! 🙂
View original post 3 more words