GROUND-FIGHTING CONDITIONER #1 (10 MINS, see below); JUMP ROPE (10 mins w/ 1 lb. wrist weights, AFAYC w/out having to rest). #cabalfang #WOD
Set timer for two minutes and take as few few 12 second breaks as possible:
1. Circle the bag: Forearms on bag and toes on floor are only points of contact. Circle the bag using only legs and feet, alternating directions, until the timer beeps.
2. Mount the bag: Strike 10 times as hard as you can. Body lock the bag, barrel-roll, regain mount, and repeat until the timer beeps.
3. Roll the bag: Lay on your back with heavy-bag perpendicularly on top of your body. Roll it up and down across torso, pushing and pulling like a rolling pin. From time to time, press up the bag and let it drop on your torso to maintain your tolerance for the stresses of wrestling. Continue for entire round.
4. Defend the bag: Lay on your back with back on top of you longways. Push up the bag w/ left hand and strike it five times with the right, then switch and strike with the left hand. Repeat for two minutes.
5. Side Mount the bag: Scissor legs each direction 3 times, then scramble over bag with forearms and toes only. Repeat. When the timer beeps, you’re done.